Thursday 20 November 2008

Competition Time!


I have said to myself, so many times, that I would enter one of these competitions in a magazine, and have even started projects that I am hoping to enter into said competitions, yet I've never actually managed to get the entries done in time. This time is different. Yep, I ran out of time, yep, I found it really difficult, but finally, after all these years, I managed to submit something that I am proud of. I don't care if I win, but I do hope the magazine publishes the Carousel I made, because my photo's don't do it justice. Seriously.
I Decided to make the Carousel, a slightly different Card, and a framed picture. This is the first part of the Carousel. Scroll down to see the progress of the carousel and the final products I submitted.

No comments: