Tuesday 21 August 2007

So long, and thanks for all the fish!



Well, I actually have an extra day off today! Which is just as well, because I really needed to get this card finished. My old Regional Manager is leaving the company, and I volunteered to make a card for his old region to all sign! It's an accordion book really, with far too many pages to show here, but this gives an idea of the general feel. I have to say, I'm much happier with the inside than the outside, but it will be the things people write that will be important, so that's OK by me. I used so many different stamps I couldn't possibly list them here, but if you like the colour inside, I used Versa Magic Jumbo Java. Now it's time to make the box for it, and maybe sneak in a bit of ATC making before the other half comes home and wrenches the computer from my grasp!

No comments: