Thursday 16 August 2007

Wednesday stitch-up.


I just can't seem to get on with this weeks Wednesday Stamper challenge Stitches. The inspiration just won't come. However, it did remind me of a saying " a stitch in time saves nine", so I twisted it slightly to fit with the big wooden numbers I have in my stash, and made this ATC. The clock stamp is See D's. Then I couldn't find a good way to put the writing on, got impatient & just used a regular pen. I will change that at some point!Actually, I suppose this works for TMTA too!

2 comments:

Rika said...

Great ATC, What wonderful background!

alice k. said...

The same saying started swirring in my head, but I couldn't think of anything at all to illustrate it. You second one is a tighter layout, and works better, at least for me! Nice work!