Saturday 10 January 2009

Sooo Many Ideas!

Have you ever found that you have sooo many ideas for crafting projects that you just don't know what to do first? I have, and the thought of trying to choose made me a bit less inclined to actually do anything! So I decided to write them all down and draw them out of a hat, so as to speak. I have had this plain wooden box in my stash for a very long time, so I decided to finally put it to good use. It has been coloured and stamped with my old favourite Distress Inks, with a bit of extra stamping in Stazon and some embossing for good measure. The metal dragonfly was alcohol inked then covered with dimentional glaze. The little scrolls each have an idea written on them, hidden so I don't know what I'm making next! Then I realised that I might not remember properly what some of the ideas were all about, so I decorated the book to match and am writing more detailed descriptions of each project in that. This project sees the first outing of my new X-Cut alphabet dies, which I think is going to be really useful! Now, I wonder what my next project will be....?

No comments: