Wednesday 15 May 2013

The A to Z of ATCs........ A is for ANIMATED

This year I have set myself a challenge - to work my way through the alphabet with ATCs. Now that probably sounds quite simple, right? Well, I also have to make three different ATCs for each theme. The idea is to try and find new ways of using my rubber stamps - I have some beautiful stamps which I don't seem to use much, and I hope this challenge will kick start some creativity.

So, the theme for A is Animated - the ATCs all have to 'move' in some way.

 For Fairyland Park I took inspiration from a moveable card in Craft Stamper Magazine - the fibres at the top are attached to a ticket which you pull. The boy's body folds up on itself and reveals a different image underneath.



Love Letters opens like a book, and even the scroll opens out.



Vintage is another book style, and I really like the faux leather effect. I used a dark brown embossing powder on a brown, lightly textured paper and I think it worked a treat :-) The book has six pages sewn into it.



I'll move onto B soon, but for now if anyone has any bright ideas for themes I could use for X, Y or Z I'd really appreciate it!
Thanks for looking :-)

No comments: