Sunday 9 September 2007

4 x 4 Friday

This is my first time entering 4x4 Friday's challenge. Anything goes, as long as you stick to the theme & the 4" x 4" size rule. I really enjoyed working at this size, and I can see some of these pieces ending up on greetings cards! I have some old clock pieces I have been itching to use, so the Time challenge was ideal. I have also been having so much fun with Handmade papers that I used them as the main part of the piece. Should go down werll with Wednesday Stampers too!
Script stamp Graphicus, wathes CD's & free with Simply Stamping Magazine

11 comments:

Hermine said...

Looks really great.

Deborah March said...

Oooohhh, this is just delightful!

Dymphie said...

Gorgeous! Love the embossed border and clock part.

Paula J Atkinson said...

This is awesome!! All my favourite bits & pieces together. I adore timepieces.

Angelina said...

Great card!!

Barbara said...

How pretty, and you used the handmade papers. Lovely

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Oh I love this! Love all the different ephemera you used! Marva

K said...

lovely!

Caroline Moore said...

This is lovely and I love how you have colored the clock on the front.

carmel said...

this is a lovely piece. cheers, Carmel xx

paru's_circle said...

love it.. so talented.. sent you an email. regards
P.