Sunday 9 September 2007

Handmade mark 2


Well, I was going to try and sneak in a last minute entry over at Gothic Arches, but alas, I just didn't quite make it in time. This is my first arch attempt too! The background is mulberry paper splashed with alcohol inks, sprinkled with embossing powder and then stamped with a stamp set I got from a Pound store! The moon stamp is non sequitur, embossed in white on matt silver paper. I am submitting to Wednesday Stamper too, as I have used the mulberry paper. I'm quite happy with this first arch, but I'm especially pleased with how the moon turned out!

4 comments:

Deborah March said...

Evocative, simply splendid!Precious piece of art!!

Dymphie said...

Lovely arch, great use of the paper :)

Paula J Atkinson said...

gorgeous!!!
I just love that moon with the trees & fairy, so detailed, so pretty.

stamp and scrape said...

What a shame not more people have seen this - it's STUNNING!