Saturday 8 September 2007

Handmade..


This weeks Wednesday Stamper challenge is to use Mulberry or Handmade paper, and was set by me! I am guilty of buying these beautiful papers and then not using them, and I admit to finding it a challenge! The handmade paper is torn and brushed with gold drawing ink. The stamps are Graphicus, the Three Kings inked with Kaleidocolor using a brayer. I embossed around the image with an embossing pen and gold powder. I am also pleased to have started my Christmas cards as I have calculated that it will take me a full working week to make them all!

6 comments:

paru's_circle said...

its lovely!! did the bookmark reach you yet?

Dymphie said...

Gorgeous Christmas card!

Hermine said...

Gorgeous card. Thank you for this challenge, it was a hard one, but see how much inspiration this theme gave us all.

stamp and scrape said...

I have used this for my xmas cards, but nothing as stunning as this. The colours have come out so well on the stamping. Great card.
Ros

Andrea, said...

Great card. I love the colours you have used with the stamp.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fantastic image you selected to go with the mulberry paper. Beautiful.