Sunday 12 May 2013

Catch up?

So here we are, catching up with things I've been doing....but there is a slight problem. I don't seem to have many pictures to show you! Dang, I failed to keep proper records, but I do have a couple of gems for you.


 
Christmas ATC's, these designs are similar to the toppers I used for my cards last year.

 
Anniversary card, with a background made using a technique from Glenda Waterworth at Chocolate Baroque

 
Serenity ATC

 
Another Anniversary card!
 
In the next post I'll tell you what that ABC of ATCs is all about!

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Saw your link on the Choc Baroque forum - gr8 projects

Kathyk

Paula (PEP) said...

Interesting to hear what the ABC of ATCs is about - ATCs is what I did when I first began to craft way back in 2008 & I must admit I'm tempted these days.........oh for more hours in the day. Looks like we've settled for trying to sell first & renting so that we can look & walk round properties of interest.
Paula (PEP)