Saturday 11 May 2013

Oh Dear.....Has it really been that long?

Well, hello again fellow bloggers. It's been a long time since I posted here, life has a knack of just getting in the way doesn't it?
In truth, I haven't stopped making things, I've just (rather annoyingly I bet) stopped telling everyone about it!
Now, it turns out that I have more time to myself so I figured the time has come for me to reappear in Blogland :-)

So, what can you expect? To start off with I'll be catching up on some bits that I have created in my absence, and then we can crack on with some new projects. Including my on-going major project for the year: The A-Z of ATC's.                                     

Sound like a plan? I hope it does and I look forward to sharing my crafting journey with you all again my friends :-)

Keep crafting, and I will be back soon!

No comments: